Authors: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

1% of the population has all the money and the other 99% have nothing.

Ron Perlman

         

Biography

Author Profession: Actor
Nationality: American
Born: April 13, 1950

Links

Cite this Page: Citation
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 BrainyQuote